There are a lot of electronic wind speed meters on the market, however; the Davis Turbo Electronic Wind Speed Meter measures wind speed and provides maximum sensitivity and accuracy for your convenience which is vital for your wind turbine site. The unit measures wind speed from 0 - 99.9 mph . The turbine rotation is sensed by an infrared light beam which adds no friction to your reading and gives you the accuracy you desire.
The read signal is then processed electronically by Large Scale Integrated circuit for improved reliability that makes the unit compact (2.6'' x 4.7'' x .7'') and light weight ( 3oz. 85g). A three digit display provides extra resolution with excellent viewing contrast in bright sunlight and a handy switch selects between four different scales for unmatched versatility.
|Davis Turbo Electronic Wind Speed Meter|
- Puts wind information in your hand instantly.
- Able to read and record light wind speeds with high accuracy
- Three-digit display area gives you excellent viewing contrasts in sunlight or at night.
- Select miles-per-hour, knots, feet-per-minute or meters-per-second.
- Weather and shock resistant ensures long life.
- Pocket-sized makes it is on you to carry around.
- Protective case and wrist lanyard protects it from scratch.
- Powered by three AAA alkaline batteries (Not included).
Check how easy it is to get the Davis Electronic Wind Speed Meter shipped from a store near you.